top of page
HISTORIC RESTORATIONS & RE-USE FOR:
COMPLETION DATE: 2009
COST WITHHELD FROM OWNER | 7,705 SF
This project consisted of the restoration and conversion of this existing 1790 hotel, long abandoned, to create a new boutique hotel with literary themed rooms and a rear enclosed courtyard.
The exterior design included renovation of the existing field stone masonry facade, rebuilding the front porch, adding covered porches, and a three level stair to the rear of the building.
Interior renovations included designing guest rooms on three levels as well as a lobby, kitchen, dining and lounge areas on the first floor, and a hotel manager suite on the third floor.
bottom of page